Musical Splendors :)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

STRATEGIC DECISIONS SHOULDN'T LEAK OUT

Its very important as far as business is concerned to avoid leakage of strategic decisions which can cost heavily.That is why topmost officials are conferred with these kind of responsibilities.I experimented by myself  to know some important lifetime experiences because i feel that its the period wherein i can experiment a lot without any risk.
My first experiment:-HOW FAR CAN I KEEP SECRETS?
Result:-THUNDERING SUCCESS.
I joined ICSI to pusue knowledge as well as  CS course in Feb'09.I made a point to avoid disclosure about my enrolment to see how strategically can i place my plans.The time i joined the course, it was due to my interest in knowing more about company functioning.But more importantly i desired not to go for the regular trend of getting a MBA degree further.Syllabus of BBM is almost similar to what a student get in MBA except more Case studies or a level higher.I thought of getting as much as i can in this BBM degree from the day i joined the BBM course.
When i came in my 4th semester of BBM , i knew that this is the time when i would publicly make my friends known to the CS part of my life.I got it as i wished.
Common man knows that god helps those who help themselves, so i am also helping myself strategically.

No comments:

Post a Comment